October 23, 2010
Reviewed by Aleckzandre
Product Name: T-Kingdom M1700
Manufacturer’s website: http://www.t-kingdom.com/shopping/english/page1700_english.shtml
Cup size at time of use: C?
- Comfortable when I first put it on in the morning, but starts to dig in to underarms and leaves painful red indents that sting even after I took it off. The velcro was very itchy if not lined up just right. It would be ok to wear once in a while, but certainly not comfortable enough to wear daily.
- It didn’t do much by itself, I had to wear 2 sports bras underneath for it to do much. It didn’t get me flat, but since im pretty big to begin with, it looked natural.
- The chest material is different than the rest, so theres no way it could pass as an undershirt. Also, it sticks out a little at the top. I also had to adjust it fairly often.
- Not the most comfortable thing i’ve ever worn, but I could pass well enough.
October 23, 2009
Reviewed by Nate
Product Name: Double Front Compression Shirt
Cup Size at Time of Use: I think large B
- The newer version is very stretchy and harder to breathe in than older ones.
- Barely made a difference. Better off with the Frog Bra.
- Definitely sticks to you. The length is the biggest problem because it can show when it rolls up.
- I would always advocate wearing Underarmour or a similar product underneath any Underworks binder to minimize chafing and also ease putting on and taking off the binder.