July 16, 2011
Review by Alix
Product name: Underworks Tritop Chest Binder (Model 983)
Chest measurements in inches at time of use: Bust 37″, chest 44″ (mean 40.5″)
- 2 for the initial 3 days of wear, but soon much more comfortable as I got used to the feel and it gained a bit more give.
- Gives a fairly good bind, perfect for under loose clothing, but the shape of them is still somewhat visible in tight clothes.
- Looks like a sports bra, if that’s okay for you; high neck line so visible under shirts with a low neck.
Overall : 4/5
- A good binder for those with larger chest, as folding to get an effective bind is not necessary(or possible-preventing you from going too tight) as it is with a double front.
- Be warned that getting in and out of it is a pain, but once you find a method for it, it’s possible.
- Also, you may have to move things around in there to get the best bind. I do up and out to the sides, but my friend who is also large chested prefers ‘down and out’.