September 2, 2011
Review by Jasper B.
Product name: Underworks Tri-Top chest binder 983
Price: $29.99 + shipping and whatnot
Manufacturer’s website: http://ftm.underworks.com/
Chest size at time of use: 34 B cup
- Doesn’t roll up (for me at least)
- Doesn’t rub under my arms, or feel to tight around my neck area
- Breathes well, great to wear in summer
- Very comfortable, doesn’t contract and restrict when worn in water
- Binds well at first, looses it’s shape but gets it back generally after a hand washing and drying.
- Hard to get on the first few times
- Even though it’s short and sometimes people can see the line that rises to about my waist, you cannot notice it around my shoulders.
Overall : 4/5
- Recommended, especially for a basic first binder.
- Cheap, if you wanted it just for drag, etc.
Review by Diahonne
Product name: V-Neck Mid Length Binder
Manufacturer’s website: http://www.peecockproducts.com
Price: $29.00 + shipping and handling
Cup & band size & chest measurements in inches at time of use: 40C or 42 chest
- Very comfortable, can go the whole day with it and completely forget I was binding. The bottom of the binder doesn’t dig in my sides or armpit. It’s like wearing a high compression bra. It has Velcro fasteners so putting it on is easier the over-the-head binders. I can eat as much as I want and there is no pressure on my stomach.
- I could never be flatter. No lumps, seamless binding effect.
- You will never notice. I wear v-necks the majority of the time and you would just believe I was wearing an undershirt.
Overall : 5/5
- Product is incredible and never been happier. Easy to put on, comfortable, Binds incredibly flat with zero lumps, and unnoticeable. And I wear a normal compression shirt not because I want to be flatter its just because I have curves that like to come out over binders when no one asked for it. Which is good advice for the bigger guys. Before and After pics down below
May 23, 2011
Review by Jordan
Product name: Double T (Double Company) Air 7 Long Cut (Slip-On/No Velcro)
Manufacturer’s website: en.mydouble.net
Chest size at time of use: 36 B
Overall: 5 /5
- This binder is absolutely amazing. I never thought I would ever say those words. I actually enjoy wearing this! Seriously, skip buying a binder because it’s cheaper in the short-run. That’s what I did and I don’t regret trying it, but I know now that priority, for me, is COMFORT with my compression. And to you other guys: Don’t lower your standards on a binder! There is one for you and this is it. The Air 7 is a little pricey. 90 bucks. I felt a little guilty spending the money on this… until I received it. Well done! It came folded in it’s own little Double Company, screen-printed, nice zip-close bag. Seriously, when I ordered this, I thought I was going to have to mail it back because it was going to be some cheap-ass material that’s scratchy. I was so wrong. It fits like a tank top, which I previously used to wear under all my shirts. It’s SO soft, the back is like a mesh, but not like a rough, cheap mesh or a flimsy, basketball shorts mesh. It’s tough, but it’s soft. The material is stretchy, but takes a bit of strength to stretch by hand, similar to the Underworks material, in that way ONLY. When I put a shirt on over this, I absolutely love the way it feels on my skin. Let me repeat that: It feels GREAT with a shirt over it! So cool/icey feeling on the skin. It’s wonderful. Oh, and it doesn’t have any kind of ODOR to the fabric. I recently tried to buy an UnderArmour shirt and really liked the way it felt, but there is virtually no compression in that material. This Air 7 is a similar material, super soft, yet thicker. This does NOT roll up, contort, anything. It’s so refreshing to know that there are people in the world that understand what makes a great binder. Taiwan, apparently, is in on the secret. I absolutely know I will buy another one of these.
- Also, WARNING!
Get your REAL size! Seriously, if you know your Cup/Band size, use that. If not, measure yourself. Do not attempt to get this thinking you will have to buy it smaller because you want to be really flat. It is a binder. A REAL ONE. So, feel completely secure in buying your size. That’s all.
- I hope you all felt my excitement in reading this. Also, the only reason I gave this a 4.5/5 in discreetness is because, for me, the fabric could always be thinner, but also I’m just leaving a little room for improvement in case some super miracle fabric comes along. Other than that, this thing is PERFECT. I have nothing negative to say about it.
May 23, 2011
Review by Meike
- I’ve never worn a binder before I bought this, and I’m still not entirely used to the way it pressed my chest and causes that compressed feeling around my chest and lungs. I assume this is to be expected, so taking this into account I’ve found this binder to be incredibly comfortable. It still takes me maybe an hour or two to get used to it (I do not bind frequently), but once I do I even forget it’s there! Besides the obvious binded feeling it feels incredibly natural and comfortable to wear.
- The only thing I find lacking in this model is the fact that I seem to “mushroom” up after I’ve worn the binder for a while; it seems like there’s a lot of bulge at the top of my binder from where my chest has situated itself. This could be because it has a zipper in the front, or perhaps because I would be better suited for a medium (I tend to be in between sizes). Other than that it does the best with what it’s given. With the proper clothing I appear very flat-chested.
- It’s not strapless, but considering this it works very well when covered first with an undershirt. The only problematic thing is the front zipper. It’s not a huge zipper, it’s very discreet and unless you were looking for it you’d never notice it under the clothes. However, I have noticed it when paying very close attention to it.
- While I’m overall satisfied with my binder, I will probably look into buying either a velcro binder or one without velcro. I feel that the effectiveness of my binding may be increased if given a different type of binder, but I’ll just have to see. But as a first binder, I am definitely not disappointed with it! Their website is also very user-friendly and was very helpful for a first-time binder buyer. I highly recommend T-Kingdom.
Reviewed by LilDoberman
Product name: High Strength Velcro Short Binder
Manufacturer’s website: http://www.lesloveboat.com/
Chest size at time of use: 34DD
Overall : 4/5
- This is a fantastically comfortable binder and I have no qualms recommending it for anyone that’s a c cup or smaller. For larger guys, it doesn’t have as much coverage as I would like. It’s fine under a sweatshirt, etc but I’m going to try one of their wider coverage binders next and I think it’ll work better; review coming soon. Sizing note: I’m well within the large range but it’s a little big on me. I’m going to order mediums in my next binders; don’t size up. Shipping was really fast, binder is great. I can breathe! 🙂 I’ll order from them again.
October 24, 2010
Reviewed by Dillon
Product name: Underworks Model 988 Chest ONLY compression
Manufacturer’s website: http://www.underworks.com/ftm
Cup size at time of use: C
Overall : 4
October 23, 2010
Reviewed by Chris
Product name: Zaggemous Zealer Chest Binder
Manufacturer’s website: http://www.zaggemous.com
Cup size at time of use: C
- I like it that it’s not racer back (like most sports bra). From under my clothes, it looks like a singlet, which is great! Cos I hate it when people could see that I am wearing a sports bra.
- All my life, I have been looking for an effective and comfortable binder. I was sixteen then and I have only tried binding with bandages (I’m not kidding…) the old school way ONCE. It was effective and very convincing… but i could hardly breathe. After so many years I didn’t dare to try it again. I resorted to wearing sports bra (one size smaller than I should) to flatten my chest. It did reduce my CUP C chest to a CUP B I think.
And then this year, after more than ten years of wearing sports bra (which didn’t keep me very happy… I still had to wear big and thicker clothes to hide my chest…), I finally found the best binder ever! It works! Reduces my CUP C chest to look like a CUP A! Although my chest is not completely flat like a man’s, it was very comfortable! And i’m so glad that i chanced upon this binder review blog! Hey great job! Keep up the good work! It’s really something good for the community ya… =) Because I really think that binding too tightly could be… erm… maybe a little bad for health? So I’m happy to share that achieving the appearance that we want could be attainable with a little compromise too! =) At least… I think my chest looks flat enough to be convincing! And i feel very confident now! heh!
I just wished that they could have more designs and colours soon! Oh and i did had some trouble wearing it and pulling it over… but now I’m an expert!