Review: Underworks Tri-Top Chest Binder: Jasper B
September 2, 2011
Review by Jasper B.
Product name: Underworks Tri-Top chest binder 983
Price: $29.99 + shipping and whatnot
Manufacturer’s website: http://ftm.underworks.com/
Chest size at time of use: 34 B cup
- Doesn’t roll up (for me at least)
- Doesn’t rub under my arms, or feel to tight around my neck area
- Breathes well, great to wear in summer
- Very comfortable, doesn’t contract and restrict when worn in water
- Binds well at first, looses it’s shape but gets it back generally after a hand washing and drying.
- Hard to get on the first few times
- Even though it’s short and sometimes people can see the line that rises to about my waist, you cannot notice it around my shoulders.
Overall : 4/5
- Recommended, especially for a basic first binder.
- Cheap, if you wanted it just for drag, etc.