Review by Diahonne
Product name: V-Neck Mid Length Binder
Manufacturer’s website: http://www.peecockproducts.com
Price: $29.00 + shipping and handling
Cup & band size & chest measurements in inches at time of use: 40C or 42 chest
- Very comfortable, can go the whole day with it and completely forget I was binding. The bottom of the binder doesn’t dig in my sides or armpit. It’s like wearing a high compression bra. It has Velcro fasteners so putting it on is easier the over-the-head binders. I can eat as much as I want and there is no pressure on my stomach.
- I could never be flatter. No lumps, seamless binding effect.
- You will never notice. I wear v-necks the majority of the time and you would just believe I was wearing an undershirt.
Overall : 5/5
- Product is incredible and never been happier. Easy to put on, comfortable, Binds incredibly flat with zero lumps, and unnoticeable. And I wear a normal compression shirt not because I want to be flatter its just because I have curves that like to come out over binders when no one asked for it. Which is good advice for the bigger guys. Before and After pics down below
July 16, 2011
Review by Alix
Product name: Underworks Tritop Chest Binder (Model 983)
Chest measurements in inches at time of use: Bust 37″, chest 44″ (mean 40.5″)
- 2 for the initial 3 days of wear, but soon much more comfortable as I got used to the feel and it gained a bit more give.
- Gives a fairly good bind, perfect for under loose clothing, but the shape of them is still somewhat visible in tight clothes.
- Looks like a sports bra, if that’s okay for you; high neck line so visible under shirts with a low neck.
Overall : 4/5
- A good binder for those with larger chest, as folding to get an effective bind is not necessary(or possible-preventing you from going too tight) as it is with a double front.
- Be warned that getting in and out of it is a pain, but once you find a method for it, it’s possible.
- Also, you may have to move things around in there to get the best bind. I do up and out to the sides, but my friend who is also large chested prefers ‘down and out’.