Review: Underworks Tri-Top: A K
October 22, 2009
Review by A K
Product Name: Underworks Tri-Top
Cup size at time of use: A?
- Obviously it’s going to be a little tight around the chest, but it doesn’t affect my breathing. Also, I prefer this length because it isn’t tight around the stomach like longer binder styles and I don’t have to keep tucking it in. It’s also cooler.
- I think this is the flattest I can get without impairing my breathing. I really think it will help me pass.
- The only issue I have is that the seam at the bottom (which lies a bit above my belly button) would show if I wore a thinner or tighter shirt. I can’t notice it with most of my normal shirts, though.
- This is a good binder. It’s cheap and it does a good job.
- Extra note!I followed the sizing instructions on the Underworks website and accordingly ordered an XS. When I got it, I could not get it on (nearly dislocated a shoulder trying). So I returned the XS and figured I needed something quite a bit bigger. For my measurements (27 below chest, 31 around chest), a M seems to fit perfectly.