Review: Air 7-Zip Short Cut: Alex
October 19, 2009
Review by Alex
Product Name: Air 7-Zip Short Cut
Cup size at time of use: A
- Very comfortable to wear for long periods of time. Does not itch. Has a softer fabric at the front and a breathing fabric at the back. And this model has a velcro on the left side. Basically, when I’m wearing it, I don’t even notice it. I wear a binder all day every day, I only take it off when I sleep. And I have had no problems with it.
- At least for me (a smaller chest), it hides my breasts completely. Actually it makes them look more like pecs, gives them a natural look. It won’t make your chest look like a wooden board, (like some binders do).
- I can actually wear any kind of T-Shirt I want with it. I usually wear a bit loose ones, though.
- This binder is worth your money. If you are a smaller size, then this is the binder for you.
- The shipping took about one week to Europe. First I just bought one Air 7 to test it out, but then I noticed that it was “the best thing ever invented”, so I bought 2 more. I have had them for 6 months now. It’s still in the same condition as I bought them, does not go bad in the wash. I just love it.