October 23, 2010
Reviewed by D.
Product Name: Model 980 T Kingdom
Manufacturer’s website: http://www.t-kingdom.com
Cup size at time of use: A
- I have had comfortable naps in this binder and could probably run in it if I wanted to. The binding stops above the stomach which aids comfort and the binder doesn\\\’t seem to ride up. This is far more comfortable than my two underworks binders the tri-top and the extreme cotton concealer.
- It reduces my chest size well though it leaves me looking like I have huge pecs (but my other binders do also). and can get away with a reasonably fitted top if I wear a fitted tank underneath.
- Invisible (I have the black one) even under my tank though as it pushes chest tissue out toward the underarm and this DOES NOT look like muscle. I wouldn’t wear it by itself or with just a tank. Also the binding area and the rest of the binder are 2 different materials and the difference is fairy obvious.
- It was quite cheap compared to the underworks models and the shipping is also cheaper. I received mine in about 5 days in the UK using the express shipping which cost around £10.
October 20, 2009
Reviewed by Lorna
Product name: T-Kingdom M980
Cup size at time of use: C
- It’s quite comfortable, feels a bit like wearing a sports bra. Although under the arms where the binding area stops can feel a bit tight at times.
- It doesn’t completely disguise my breasts, but it does make them a lot less noticeable. So long as you’re not planning on wearing tight t-shirts, it does the job.
- The only thing that makes it noticeable is that the top of the binding area can ‘pop’ out slightly, creating a little bump under clothing. Other than that if it is seen at all it will just look like an average vest.
- Other comments: I ordered the binder mid-January this year. It took less than three weeks to get here. While the website has an English version, the emails received after ordering are in Chinese, and so I spent a bit of time with an online translator working out what they said. Including p&p, the total cost was about €27.